Wednesday, September 19, 2018

What we have learn't?

Throughout our journey we have learn't many things about the Horticulture Industry. Below are some the responses from 6P




Lokka                        "I have learn't abour Horticulture, Agriculture, Bees, Fruit and vegetables,
                                    drought and Climate  Change."
Meiamain                 " I have learn't about droughts and Climate Change."
Tabby                        " I learn't about bees and farmers and the causes and impact of Climate
                                    Change."
Shi Lee                      " When we went to Woolworths I learn't about the process of food and what
                                     happens when it comes to our stores."
Sienna                        "One of the things that I have learn't during The Archibull is that there are
                                     many  different careers in Agriculture such s Horticulturalists."
Leighton                    "I have learn't about bees and how important they are to the fruit and vegetable
                                      industry."
Lucy                           "During the Archibull I learn't about Horticulture"
Sophia                        " I learn't that there are  a lot of different jobs in the Horticulture Industry'"
Molly                          " I learn't that being a Horticulturalist could possibly be a job for me in the    
                                      future."
Ali                               "I learn't about making designs and helped with the design of our cow."
Taylah                         " Ilearn't how important the Horticulture industry in terms of our food
                                     production."
Darcy                         " I learn't about the importance of The Horticulture Industry."
Semee                        "I learn't about all the different machines used in farming and the procees of
                                    food from the farm to the supermarket."
Abbey                        "I learn't many things during the Archibull Prize one my  things that I learnt
                                  was when we were at wolloworths and the diufferents sections for foods."


                                                      












What I have you enjoyed about being a part of the Archibull this year




Lokka                   " I liked doing the play, but only the singing part."
Meiamain            " I enjoyed the play."
Riley                     " I enjoyed being a nut and spices in the play. I also enjoyed learning about
                                 Horticulture."
Cody                     " Ienjoyed being a bee in the play."
Tabby                    " I enjoyed making my board game fruits and vegetables which was a remake of
                                snakes and ladders."
Shi Lee                 " I enjoyed our YFC Visit with Tayla Field, making the clay bees, performing our
                                play and parody."
Sienna                 "During the Archibull I have enjoye many things my favourites were being narrator
                                in the play and learning about the farming industry."
Leighton             "I enjoyed the play and doing the animation on Biosecurity"
Jonah                   "I enjoyed making the animation and using photoshop as it was lots of fun"
Lucy                     "Ienjoyed having a main character in the play about our Archibull Journey."
Sophia                  "The play was so much fun."
Molly                   "I enjoyed being in theplay and singing with my friends."
Ali                        " I enjoyed decorating the cow."
Taylah                 "I enjoyed painting the cow."
Darcy                   " I really enjoye the paly and perforing it."
Semee                  "I really enjoyed the farmers day as well as making and singing the parody."
Abbey                   "The things I enjoyed about the Archibull most were painting and designing the
                               cow.I was lucky enough to be able to paint the cows head and helped come up
                                with her name DEMETER."








                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment